Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy birthday, Thomas!

It's actually been a couple of weeks since Thomas's birthday, but I'm so slow at posting... We had two parties - one at our house on a Saturday night, and one dinner party at Incanto on the actual day. Incanto is an Italian restaurant in Noe Valley that has excellent food. In early December, Thomas went there with a couple of friends to enjoy the Fifth Quarter menu, which features the parts of animals that normally aren't eaten. Mmmm. When we went for his birthday, we enjoyed a "normal" menu, and it was great. In my opinion, the highlight of the Saturday party was the screaming rabbit. I'm not sure how we got on the topic of screaming rabbits, but we did, and Steve found a video of one on YouTube. Initially, I was horrified, and didn't want to hear it. But when I realized what was going on, I had to admit it was pretty funny. We must have listened to that rabbit 30 times. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc8kx2u9TmM HeeHee.

No comments: